AWe want you to have a great experience on the Skylon Flyer. This section includes opening times, how to get here, information on the ticket booths as well as some notes on safety and security on the Skylon Flyer.
- Safety - The Skylon Flyer is tested and proofed by the TÜV Süd
- Tickets - Get your tickets online or buy them directly at the venue.
- Security - We have staff on site during opening hours
- Family - The Skylon Flyer is fun for the whole family
- Affordable - Our prices are made with an average family income in mind
- Any weather - We'll fly you in any weather (personally we prefer sunshine)
Important to know
We here at the skylon flyer take your safety and comfort very serious. That's why we have our ride thoroughly tested bi-anually by the german TÜV Sued.
The Skylon Flyer - Details
Capacity: 24 seats
Ride duration: approx. 5 minutes
Groups of 10+: 5€/person
Groups of 10+: 4,50€/person
Monday and Tuesday
6pm - midnight (on sunny days only)
Tuesday - Sunday
Monday - Sunday
12pm - 12 am (noon till midnight)